ROTORCRAFT offers NGD Next Generation
ROTORCRAFT is one of the leading
providers of innovative, high quality spinning components.
In today's environment, this means ROTORCRAFT's main focus of
all our products is on three issues:
- Power saving in a world power becomes more and more
expensive and scarce.
- Simplicity of operation in an industry dealing with staff
shortage and high labour cost.
- Seamless service to optimise and safeguard of our
Next Generation Drafting GC-P is the premium compact drafting
solution for most model and make ring spinning frames available
for ring frames with short- or long bottom aprons.
NGS - Next Generation spinning - bottom aprons can be
replaced individually while the frame is running. In this
context, the spindle beam and drive move - all other components
remain stationery. The central low-pressure channel is fitted
between the working elements of the frame.
NGS - Next Generation Spinning.
- Lift and yarn tension are constant at any time during
build-up of the cop.
- Ring frames > 2'00 spindles are possible.
- No additional drive for the bottom rollers is needed at
half-length of the frame.
- Both sides of the frame operate independently - like two
- The central low-pressure channel is suitable for both
broken ends and compacting.