50th Anniversary of Flainox
Flainox has operated in the dyeing
and finishing plant and machinery construction sector since
1968. Right from the first moment of its activity the company
has based its development on the principle of a synergical
collaboration with the most qualified customers for the garments
dyeing production. From the strictly technical point of view,
there has been considerable development with regard to new
solutions on the conventional machines, as well as the success
obtained with the machine for the special finishes of fabrics in
rope type MULTIFINISH.
Flainox is highly specialised in the
construction of rotary dye-extractors for dyeing garments and
seamless articles made of cotton and polyamide (i.e. body-size,
underwear, swimwear, aerobic sportswear, etc.) with final
hydro-extraction type NRP/UNIVERSAL.
Flainox is specialized in the
manufacturing of rotary dye machines suitable for all types of
garments. The sustainability mission, which involves the whole
organization for the manufacturing of more efficient and
environmentally friendly machinery. This concept is extended to
the complete range of products manufactured and marketed by
Flainox, including yarn dyeing and special finishing machines
for woven and knitted fabrics.
for dyeing garments, socks and
- Maximum operating temperature 98°C,
- Machine made completely of high
thickness AISI 316/L stainless steel.
- Drum divided into three compartments.
- High speed centrifuge with
- Inverter-controlled drum rotation
- Automatic reintegration function at
minimum level (ECO-LEVEL).
- Cooling water reuse function to start
- Utility Ssaving Kit (U.S.K.):
designed for monitoring consumption and the dye bath quality
level during the washing phase with the aim of reducing
consumption and environmental impact.
- Set-up for thermal and hydraulic
- Stainless steel control panel.
- Flainox industrial PC with remote
- Electrolytic polishing of the drum.
- Dye bath visual level.
- Bivalent tank for the sulphate