EFI Mezzera Denim range
EFI Mezzera is one of the pioneers of indigo dyeing
technology, that allows indigo denim production preserving up to
40% water, offering deeper indigo and sulphur penetration, and
20-25% reduction of initial investment.
Indigo denim production with lower environmental impact is
now possible, decreasing drastically sulphites, sulphates and
sulphidrates from drain water and fabrics. The new Looptex range
by Mezzera, offers the advantages of the old Loop machines,
with the latest chemical and mechanical technology, thus
achieving darker casts, deeper indigo penetration, and improving
- High flexibility in all processes, from indigo dyeing to
sulphur dyeing, thanks to the small machine size and the
sealed nitrogen reactors.
- Smaller machine size, up to 20% smaller than the
smallest Slasher available in the market.
- Lower operating costs, which means up to 20% savings due
to the reduced use of the indigo liquor
- High fixation rate as fabric passes into the
oxidation loop many times.
- Sustainability: Reduction of boxes but not the final
speed, water and chemicals consumption, are lower than other
- Slasher-loop: customization of the machine on customer
requests, thus it is now possible to use LOOPTEX as a Loop
or Slasher as well.
Mezzera can be visited at ITMA ASIA in Hall H5, Stand D33.