VDMA appoints Regina Brückner as Chairperson
Ms. Regina Brückner, Managing Associate of Brückner
Trockentechnik, from Leonberg is the new chairperson of the VDMA
Textile Machinery Association. She was elected at the members’
meeting of the Association in Berlin. The new executive board is
completed with Ms. Verena Thies, Thies Textilmaschinen, and Mr.
Fritz P. Mayer, Karl Mayer Textilmaschinenfabrik, who were
elected as vice chairpersons.
Regina Brückner stated: “I am pleased to have Ms. Thies and
Mr. Mayer by my side, the two chairpersons who complement each
other very well. Mr. Mayer is an entrepreneurial personality
with decades of experience, as well as the president of CEMATEX,
the European Committee of Textile Machinery Manufacturers. Ms.
Thies assumed responsibility in the family company early on and
has been working for the traditional company Thies in
international textile machinery business since 2009.”
Regina Brückner, Fritz P. Mayer and Verena Thies.
New executive board for the
legislative period until 2021
- Regina Brückner (Chairperson), Brückner Trockentechnik.
- Verena Thies (Vice Chairperson), Thies.
- Fritz P. Mayer (Vice Chairman), Karl Mayer
- Johann Phillip Dilo, Oskar Dilo Maschinenfabrik
- Peter D. Dornier, Lindauer Dornier
- Arno Gärtner, Karl Mayer Textilmaschinenfabrik.
- Roland Hampel, A. Monforts Textilmaschinen.
- Dr. Janpeter Horn, Herzog.
- Markus Kleindorp, Memminger-Iro.
- Martin Küppers, Saurer Schlafhorst.
- Georg Stausberg, Oerlikon Textile.
- Andreas Lukas, Andritz Küsters.
- Benjamin Mayer, Mayer & Cie.
- Eric Schöller, Groz-Beckert.
- Heinrich Trützschler, Trützschler