SPESA Elects New Board Member
Daniella Ambrogi of Lectra North America elected to SPESA Board
The Board of Directors of SPESA (the Sewn Products
Equipment & Suppliers of the Americas) elected Daniella Ambrogi,
Vice President of Marketing of Lectra North America to a SPESA Board
of Directors for two-year term.
Ms. Ambrogi has a Bachelor degree in Fashion Design from
American Intercontinental University (AIU) and a graduate degree
in International Relations from FESP, in Brazil. A Public
Relations believer, she has taken different extension classes at
UCLA to develop her PR skills.
She began her professional career in California, where she
worked for different women’s wear brands in the ’90s.
In 2000, she moved back to Brazil and worked in two fashion
schools, SENAC and IED (European Institute of Design),
coordinating undergraduate and graduate programs. In 2007 she
brought to Brazil the operation of Style Lens, an online fashion
trend service in which she was responsible for brand positioning
and marketing & sales.
In 2011 she joined Lectra South America as Marketing Manager
and was promoted to Vice President of Marketing Lectra North
America in September 2016.
Lectra is a world leader in integrated technology solutions
(software, automated cutting equipment, and associated services)
specifically designed for industries using fabrics, leather,
technical textiles, and composite materials to manufacture their
products. It serves major world markets: fashion and apparel,
automotive, and furniture as well as a broad array of other
industries. Lectra’s solutions, specific to each market, enable
customers to automate and optimize product design, development,
Ms. Ambrogi joins other SPESA Board members:
- Sam Simpson, Gerber Technology
- Nina McCormack, DAP America, Inc.
- Ed Gribbin, Alvanon, Inc.
- Mel Berzack, Sewn Products Equipment Co.
- Melvyn Blore, Pegasus of America
- Rolando Bohlemann, Schmetz Needle Corp.
- Yoram Burg, EFI Optitex (USA)
- Mike Fralix, [TC]2
- Martin Gopman, Universal Sewing Mch.
- Mark Hatton, American & Efird.
- Frank Henderson, Henderson Sewing Mch. Co.
- Rick Ludolph, Productive Solutions.
- Michael Rabin, Morgan Tecnica America.
- Eric Schlossman, Consew.
- Lonny Schwartz, Superior Sewing Mch. & Supply.
- John Stern, Methods Workshop.